Circle Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

© Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge (Important)

5 posters

Go down

© Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge (Important) Empty © Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge (Important)

Post  Aristo aka Loli Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm

© Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge: Make videos of team members doing push ups whichever team has the most push ups total wins. One video per competitor.
Since this is a team challenge,it is pretty important that as many people as possible will participate.
Well, I think everyone in this team should at least do few push-ups, for our team's sake.
Oh,and if you don't have a Youtube-account, I'm sure someone else can upload the video for you.
Aristo aka Loli
Aristo aka Loli

Back to top Go down

© Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge (Important) Empty Re: © Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge (Important)

Post  goatseiseki Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 pm

If everyone makes multiple attempts and records their best one we should be alright.

I'm currently at 46 as compared to the 29 I did yesterday. I'll try to keep doing this until I can get 50+. If I can't do that I'll just upload the the 46 one.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

© Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge (Important) Empty Re: © Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge (Important)

Post  goatseiseki Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:14 pm

If everyone can try to upload a video of themselves doing this and post the links here I can put them all into a single video.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparty McFly Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm

I'll see what I can do, I guess. Here's hoping I can get it uploaded...
Sparty McFly
Sparty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Screen Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 am

I don't have a YT account. I'll need an e-mail address of someone who has one so I can send in any video I make.

Any volunteers for the video collecting?

My camera saves video's in MOV format. Hopefully you guys can work with that.

Blue Screen
Blue Screen

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 pm

I'll upload video for those who lack accounts.

My email is tybeekayaker@comcast.net
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  opspe Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:56 am

How many do we have so far?
opspe
opspe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down