Circle Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.

+12
Admin
Randomman
drpepperfan
opspe
papaphill
Brucker
Charmalandosaur
Aristo aka Loli
Mister J
Sparty McFly
goatseiseki
uglidoll
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.

Post  Brucker Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 am

Okay, for some reason, I gotta get this off my chest.

Sui, your avatar looks like it says "Goat Semen", which I can't decide whether to consider worse or better than what it really says.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.

Post  goatseiseki Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 am

Brucker wrote:Okay, for some reason, I gotta get this off my chest.

Sui, your avatar looks like it says "Goat Semen", which I can't decide whether to consider worse or better than what it really says.

Heheh. I noticed that when I got it. I didn't think anyone else would notice and it certainly doesn't seem any worse than it's supposed to be.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Screen Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 am

Alright people, here I go. I'm doing the Grassinest Rootinest Tootinest Whatever challenge. Where I gotta stick this sucker somewhere in town:

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 4 29f

I really hope I'm doing this right. If I ain't. SOMEONE STOP ME NOW!
Blue Screen
Blue Screen

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 am

RICE 2 EAT U LOL Challenge:
http://freerice.com/content-group/teamdesu
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister J Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 am

I somehow got 20 karma in one post.

And the trending picture challenge.
Mister J
Mister J

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Screen Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Grassrootinest, tootinest, whachimicallist, somethingorather challenge completed. See challenge thread

I think

If those photo's won't suffice I can make more easily. Please let me know.
Blue Screen
Blue Screen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparty McFly Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Checking in to let you guys know that I'm still out there doing stuff (just not as much as I'd like myself to be doing).

Currently managed to get 10 pairs done in the Psychology Game. Ten of fifty. That's the highest I've gotten up to so far, and I'm still grinding.

I'll let you guys know of major progress on my end as it happens.
Sparty McFly
Sparty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmalandosaur Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 pm

i'm going to do 'dat cheeto challenge 2' but the thing is, in the uk we don't have cheetos, we have wotsits, but i'm pretty sure they're exactly the same thing just with a different name, but that would still count right?
Charmalandosaur
Charmalandosaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Brucker wrote:RICE 2 EAT U LOL Challenge:

I just realized I should have been clearer. I'm not claiming this challenge; it needs to be a group effort, and joining that group should keep all our rice together.

Edit: Made it through 136 vocabulary questions before missing one: "demimonde". It is apparently a mistress.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Screen Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 am

Brucker wrote:RICE 2 EAT U LOL Challenge:

I joined our group on the Freerice website

Since this is a group function, do we have a separate thread to discuss it? I think I need to be briefed on this website and what needs to be done.

(edit)

Actually there isn't anything to discuss. It's all pretty straightforward.

We're up to 10,000 grains
Blue Screen
Blue Screen

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 am

Sign up, join the group, choose a topic, answer questions. Every question you get right gives the team ten grains of rice. It's really pretty simple; if you sign up right, your totals are tracked automatically.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 am

We're about half way through the rice challenge. If we keep it up we should be done by Wednesday night.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:13 am

FreeRice.com only updates the totals once a day; I've got several thousand more coming, and I may not be the only one.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  opspe Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 am

I'm adding some now. This shouldn't be too hard to get.
opspe
opspe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4